I have always had questions in my heart about being a woman and all
that expected of us and how our society sees us. I have always disagreed
on many popular beliefs but did not know how to voice my opinion
because I did not want to be misunderstood. It is really not easy to be a
woman especially in this part of the world. We all insult girls whom we
perceive as gold diggers but forget that the society actually made her
that way. Where a girl grows in a family and most times is not
encouraged to be successful but instead
is encouraged to get a husband and leave. I have had cases where I see
people praying for ladies both young girls and ladies and they don't
pray that they be fulfill Gods plan or achieve anything in life, all
they pray for is that they get married.
People
who have only males are praised but if u have only females you'll be
told you've given birth to prostitutes and most times by fellow women. I
had a recent experience which made me believe women are really their
worst enemies. If we can come together and be supportive of one another
we'll be taken more seriously and be better respected. Why do we tend to
wipe off every trace of our existence and identity because of marriage.
We are created for a higher purpose.#womenarise
This are the words of a friend of mine; calling on women folk to live. The limitation that we face is often self-inflicted.

No comments:
Post a Comment