Saturday, 8 August 2015

Wishes

1) I wish no questions went unanswered.

2) But I wish that every question asked would be drawn from a depth of desire to know and not to disprove.

3) I wish that knowledge would not be an excuse for Ignorance nor Ignorance for the fear of knowledge.

4)I wish that idleness will not be the new social nor responsibility be regarded as anti-social.

5) When the lines of truth and falsity don't divide, I wish when I speak the truth it won't be regarded as just an opinion.

6) When lazy minds put knowledge aside, phrase a sentence, say they are content and as such not need to know the source. I wish they just apply themselves a bit more.

7) I wish that we took responsibility for each other because to blame you is to blame me. Why did we ever need a Bomb?

8) I wish that those who shout change would change, otherwise change is still on the way.

9) I sincerely wish the crowd was right, so that standing out of the crowd would mean believing a lie.

10) Finally I wish everybody reads this and understand my thoughts and find it to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment