Hmmmm, I have a thought to share. This was born out of grief. Just yesterday I had to fill out a form online for a foreign Fellowship (NB not the Christian or religious gathering you would associate the Word with) I applied for. I got to the point where it required me to fill out my Gender, that shouldn't be difficult compared to the other question I had previously been made to answer. Alright I proceeded to enter that information and it brought out a drop down menu. Okay... I said this shouldn't be hard. I saw "Male" that's what I am so I punched away. But on a second thought I looked at the drop down menu again. "Ghen Ghen" (nollywood must have been working overtime just to play me that backing track associated with Climaxes) it turned out that they didn't just have two gender classes like I was taught in biology (which I did relatively well in as an Art student) it had four (4) gender classes! Twisting my mouth to the side like I always do when my thoughts kick up a gear. I saw the traditional "Male", "Female " then... Wait for it." Transgender"😲 what does that even mean? Then the last new input was for people who would rather not say what they were. I'm like c'mon (I sound American when I am pissed) do we have new people who just recently jumped into existence or give credence to the Darwinian theory after countless decades of waiting for the newest species to walk the earth.
What point do we as a global society reach rock bottom to realize that when the lines of distinctions are blurred then we would be thrown into a state of mobocracy in addition to the commercialization of the society where everything is being altered just to get a new target demographic. If the society can not tell you what you are in straight language it is about time you move towards ageless and ancient truths that would not change based on society but change society. The human society is rigged to self implode. The End is near walk on the right side of Eternity.
Wednesday, 26 August 2015
A Story on Society
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment